The Barn

The Barn

Friday, September 17, 2010

shoes, cups and flies

We got an old camper about three years ago and promised the boys every year that we would go camping "this summer. for sure." Three summers later we went. Loading a camper is a miserable experience. I think it takes me maybe 8 hours to load the camper. Once we get to the campsite though, it turns out I love camping....and the boys seem to love it too.....and Bryce went and got the camper in perfect working order so I think he likes it too (or at least doesn't hate it.)

I woud like camping more if I had a plan for the shoes, the cups and the flies. It's hard to get through the camper when there are six pairs of shoes in the very very narrow hallway. I don't want to wash cups, but we go through 74 plastic cups a day. There are a lot of flies and lots of flies makes everything feel really really dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment