The Barn
Friday, September 17, 2010
From where I sit
I can see a ladder against a tree with a four wheeler parked beside it...a train track that starts in the kitchen and goes up the stairs, a Thomas the Tank engine coloring book, a mini-sandbox stuffed with yellow trucks, two plugged in but empty ipod chargers, a little boy with a bright yellow t-shirt that is on backwards, playing with and talking to toy trains, a stuffed backpack that should be at school but is home with a "sick" 9 year old who is busy sorting his football cards downstairs, a print of the last supper that that same 9 year old bought me as a gift from a garage sale, smudged windows, a lego castle that "can not be moved" because it is the scene of an ongoing homemade lego movie, a book club book that is pretty good, a card game called wig-out that I ike to play with my cheerful 7 year old, 3 tissue-paper flowers that the boys made at Sunday School, a wall that needs painted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment